Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Introduction

Hello followers!
My name is Emily Bergstrom, and there is absolutely nothing I'd rather spend the day doing than writing, so I guess blogging is second best. For some time, I have been writing about the fictional Hansson Family. Those stories take place during the 1850's, shortly before the civil war. The first of those stories (there are 3 so far) can be found on amazon.

My newest project is Allison Tisdale. This story takes place in the late 1870's, early 1880's in North Bloomfield California during the Gold Rush. It should be an 80,000 word project upon completion. I'll keep you posted. But as this is a new project, don't be afraid to send me any information you might have that will add interest to the story or help with my research!

No comments:

Post a Comment