Monday, May 23, 2011

Put some meat on it!

A story isn't a story without some fleshing out. Allison's story is about a fourth of the way done, but I'm finding it's getting harder and harder to write. The ideas for scenes simply aren't coming to me. I have a skeletal structure for the story, but now it needs some meat on it. I can't simply outline what happens for my readers, I have to describe it for my readers and tell them exactly how it happens.

Now for a question....

If I post a sample chapter from Allison's story that gives you an idea of what's going on in her story, will you, my followers, search your minds for some scene ideas? Scenes between Allison and Evelyn, Allison and Abbie (you haven't met her yet), Allison and Ian, Evelyn and Ian, Allison and Sam, Sam and Ian, etc. I cannot promise that your ideas will be used, but they might get my creativity flowing again.

I think I just might have to dedicate this book to the people who help me out with this =)

No comments:

Post a Comment